Thursday, November 21, 2019

Autumn


This background started out as the handy ink blotter for two other cards I was making . . . I was doing the smooshing technique and as always, didn't want to waste any of the ink I'd smeared on my craft sheet . . .


After adding a few spattered drops of black gesso, I deemed it worthy of a card base. 

This card is the maiden voyage of my new double stitched set of dies.  The eight dies in the set don't cut - they just impress double rows of stitching to add lovely texture.  I used the largest one on the orange card base and am in love with the look it provides.  Perhaps I should just leave this set at the ready on my die cutting table . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Cutie, Nicole Bristol Smooth        
Stamps:       Stampin’ Up Autumn, CC Rubber Stamps Fibers
Inks:             Distress Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive,
                     Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Barn Door, Vintage Photo,
                     ColorBox Black, VersaMark
Colorants:    Studio Gesso Black, Marvy Liquid Gold Marker
Emb Powder:   Ranger Gold, Distress Black Soot
Dies:            Ali Express Leaf, Lawn Fawn Just Stitched Rectangles,
                     Simon Says Talk Bubbles                      
Doo Dads:    Inkssentials Enamel Accents Black        

No comments:

Post a Comment