Monday, January 7, 2019

Sparkle Heart


This was originally a card I did in a class.  I love the exuberant heart and have no idea why I did not take the opportunity to add it to my collection.  Would love to find out which company makes this image . . .


 This is one of the few cards I've made without a sentiment on the front.  I think the happy heart pretty much says it all, especially for the forty seventh anniversary celebration of my brother and sister-in-law . . . God grant them many years!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Beckett Iceberg, Generic Textured Red,
                        Dull Silver   
Stamps:       Unknown “Fantasy Heart”
Inks:             ColorBox Black
Colorants:    Zig Real Brush Carmine Red
Emb Powder:   Judikins Detail Black
Doo Dads:    Judikins glitter Diamond Dust, Wilhold glitter Black,
                        nail heads Silver         


No comments:

Post a Comment