Thursday, June 14, 2018

Persevere, Play, Live


With Father's Day just around the corner, this is the card I'm sending out this year . . .


I've seen many lovely cards featuring black and white layouts with just a partial coloring of a few elements.  So I thought I'd give it a try.  I'm quite happy with the look, and if you're on a time crunch as I am at the moment, it does save some valuable time . . .

Cardstock:   Neenah Desert Storm, Generic White, Black    
Stamps:       Magenta Golfer and Caddy, Starving Artistamps
                        Positive Words: “Persevere, Play, Live”
Inks:             Hero Black, Distress Old Paper
Watercolors:   Zig Clean Color Brick Beige, Oatmeal, Haze Blue,
                           Flesh Colour
Dies:            Goodculler Stitched Rectangles               
Emb Folder:   Stampin’ Up Blistered

No comments:

Post a Comment