Monday, November 20, 2017

Fall

Fall is not my favorite time of the year, but I do love the colors . . .


The happy surprise for me was finding out that watercolors can actually be blended to some extent.  Working with just the right half of the maple leaf, I colored the lower part with Red, and then right away, did the tips with Yellow, continuing down into the Red and back up 2/3 of the way in order to blend.  Then I repeated on the left half of the leaf.  It worked much better than I thought it would.  Maybe I'm beginning to get the hang of this coloring gig after all!

To all who celebrate, a blessed Thanksgiving to each and every one of you . . .

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute  
Stamps:        Hero Autumn, Vippie’s Dotty Snow
Inks:               Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft, VersaFine Vintage Sepia,
                           Distress Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso
Watercolors:   Zig Clean Color Geranium Red, Orange, Yellow,
                              Brick Beige, Blush
Emb Powder:   Distress Walnut Stain
Dies:              Hero Autumn, Goodculler Stitched Rectangles, Essentials by
                           Ellen Stitches Cover Plate, Impression Obsession Branch,
                           Arich Rounded Corners Stitched Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment