Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanks So Much

One of these days, I'd like to start making my own wood cut stamps.  They have a charm all their own and I think that the results will be pretty forgiving, even for an amateur like me . . .


 Until that day comes, I'm happy that a number of companies have produced wonderful wood cut images for us to choose from . . .

Texture was added with the mosaic background and also with some gold mini beads added to the center of the lower flower.  I haven't seen these tiny beads used lately – hopefully, they'll come back into favor as I think they have a lot to offer . . .

Cardstock:              Marcos Antique Linen, Beckett Candlelight, Generic 
                                     Red, Green
Stamps:                   Art Accents Woodcut Sunflower, Stampin' Up Thanks
Inks:                           Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves
Emb Powder:          Vippies Transcendence
Punches:                  McGill Labels                                    
Emb Folder:             Cuttlebug Mesh
Doo Dads:                Antique Copper brads, gold mini beads               

No comments:

Post a Comment