Thursday, September 8, 2016

Sweet

Blue Ribbon Winner #3
I've had sticky-back canvas in my stash for a good while and decided it was time to trot it out and give it a try . . .


I was going for subtle, and as fabric is voraciously thirsty, the ink got really sucked up big-time.  I sailed right past subtle and barely saw it in my rearview mirror.  I can foresee more practice lying just up ahead . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Lagoon, Ranger Sticky Back Canvas
Stamps:        Inkadinkado Baby Carriage, Cloud Nine Baby: “Sweet”,
                           “Babies touch the world . . .”, Impression Obsession
                           Chalk Streamer
Inks:               Distress Stain Weathered Wood, Distress Paint Picket
                           Fence, Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow, Uni Posca pen White,
                           ColorBox Black
Pencils:         Inktense Scarlet Pink, Sicilian Yellow
Emb Powder:   WOW! Seafoam, Black Puff
Dies:              Lil Inker Stitched Mats Squares, Tim Holtz 
                          Tattered Banners

No comments:

Post a Comment