Monday, October 7, 2013

Unique

Every now and then, I like to do a card without any heat embossing or glitter, just to see if I can make a more simple style work without my usual fallbacks . . .

 
 . . . but while I both admire and aspire to the laudable Clean and Simple (CAS) style, I gotta have me some dimension.  Be it visual or tactile, texture is what floats my boat, hence my die-cutting machine gets used just as much for dry embossing as it does for actual cutting. 

 As for this card, it provides both pattern and texture – hope you like it!

Cardstock:      Neenah Desert Storm, Wausau Firecracker Red, Designer paper   
Stamps:           Picture Show Chicken Wire Chicken, Hero Designer Woodgrain,
                               Stampin’ Up Itty Bitty Background, Appaloosa “Unique”          
Inks:                  Distress Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Archival Jet Black            
Colored Pencil:  Prisma Orange
Dies/Punches:  Marianne Creatables LR0154 Flower Tag, Spellbinders Classic
                                  Rectangles, Die-Namics Say What text bubble, tiny
                                  flower center punch
Impress Plate:  Cheery Lynn Cheesecloth
Emb Folder:      Cuttlebug Honeycomb

No comments:

Post a Comment