Monday, June 10, 2013

Dakota

When my dear friend Sandy’s well-loved 12 year old dog Dakota had to be put down recently, a sympathy card was certainly called for . . .

 
 . . . I suppose there are some folks out there who think that sending a card for the loss of a pet is a little over the top.  Thankfully, I’ve never met anyone who feels that way and I hope I never do.

Cardstock:                        Marcos Jute, Beckett Moonlight, Generic Black
Stamps:                            The Creative Mode Paw Print, CC Rubber Stamps Fibers
Inks:                                  Archival Jet Black
Dies/Punches:                 Spellbinders Grommet Tags, Alpha letters from Hero & DieVersions
Impression Plate:           Cheery Lynn Cheesecloth
Embossing Folder:          Darice Argyle    
Doo Dads:                        Dog bone charm, 1/8” rounded corner punch, deckle scissors,
                                              1/8” brown, black ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment