Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello

I’ve a lovely friend in her mid-90’s who’s now in a Care Center.  We’re on opposite coasts so visiting her is a challenge.  Still, I wanted her to know that she is very much in my heart.  As I think she may be having some issues with vision, I wanted to make a card with a lot of touchy-feely stuff on it . . .


 . . . once again, my newly renovated Scrap Stash came to the rescue.  My bag of Green pieces yielded not only the frame but also the spattered background.  It wasn’t wide enough to fill in the frame, so I pieced it and covered up the seams with two rows of die cuts – anything for ever more dimension, right?

Cardstock:                     Bazzill Green, Sprout, Beckett Iceberg,
                                       watercolor paper  
Stamps:                           Unknown Calligraphic “Hello”
Inks:                                  Adirondack Bottle, Lettuce, Eggplant, ColorBox Frost
                                       White
Emb Powder:                Judikins Detail White
Dies/Punches:               Memory Box Small Tilda Swirl, Sizzix Jelly Roll Frame,
                                              Cheery Lynn Cuties 3
Doo Dads:                       Narrow White satin bows, Studio G Green Glitter
                                       Glue, Pearl Pen Ice White

No comments:

Post a Comment