Thursday, September 6, 2012

Discover

Wonderful Weaving – last (sob) installment:  this one was probably the most involved of the three weavings, however, it still took only 10 minutes or so to complete, as I simply took the pre-cut strips from my stash and started in . . .


  . . . there’s just something about light brown, black and metallic that works so very well together – and when you throw texture into the mix?  Well, words fail me.

I thank Rubber Stamp Madness for allowing me the happy opportunity to write about a favorite technique of mine and actually share it with a huge audience throughout the country and beyond.  I hope you enjoy the read!  By the way, the lower arrow is NOT gold and the clock gear is NOT blue.
Bad camera - smack!

Cardstock:         Bazzill Light Chocolate, leftover scraps of black and cocoa cardstock cut into strips
Stamps:              100 Proof Diagrammed Head, Appaloosa ‘Discover’
Inks:                    Archival Jet Black
Emb Powder:    Judikins Detail Black
Dies/Punches:   Scalloped Rectangular punch
Doo Dads:          Clock gear, silver arrow charms, silver fibers

No comments:

Post a Comment