Thursday, May 28, 2020

Happy


When I wanted to watercolor the flowers with something richly hued and metallic, my Twinkling Waters came to mind.  I've not used them in a good while and so it was time to break them out of hiding and get going . . .



I have to laugh when I look back and remember how afraid of watercoloring I was.  One really good class was all it took to encourage me to give it a try.  The rubber stamping world is filled with countless ways to obtain a watercolor look.  It's well worth it to pull on your explorer's boots and give it a try!

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Hanko Echizen Gold           
Stamps:       Yvonne Albritton Wild Roses
Inks:             ColorBox Gold
Waterclrs:    H2O’s Gold Dust, Mallard Green, Key Lime, Rich Cobalt,
                     Wisteria
Dies:            Mama Elephant Femme Frames, Avery Elle Sentimental
                     Too: Happy         
Emb Fldr:     Taylored Expressions Burlap
Doo Dads:    Tulip Glitter Gold      





No comments:

Post a Comment