Monday, August 13, 2018

Seas the Day!


Another rescue from my Scrap Stash . . .


I thought the background images looked like seaweeds, so that set the theme for the rest of the layout. I don't have (yet!) a die of a sea fan but I found that one of Tim's dies from his Holiday Greens set looked very sea-worthy to me, so that's what I went with.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Aqua, Strathmore #90 Watercolor paper
Stamps:       Stamp Camp Shadow Weeds, Impress Seas the day!
Inks:             Distress Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood, Antique Linen
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence
Dies:            Lil’ Inkers Stitched Mats: Rectangles, Tim Holtz Holiday
                        Greens, Love Nicole Nautilus, Scalloped Sea Shells                     
Doo Dads:    Perfect Pearls Mist Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment