Monday, August 19, 2024

Hope

My former priest Fr Paul is retired now and was doing well.  However, he recently entered a rehab in order to deal with some dizziness issues.  So I sent him the following card . . .

 


The colorful background is actually a recycled gift tag I made for a friend.  She returned it to me in case I wanted to use it for someone else.  So I made a few changes, starting with die cutting the word “Hope”.  I kept the chad from the letter “O”  because I needed it to cover up the hole I made for the gold cord used to attach the tag to the gift. 

In rubber stamping, there’s a work-around for nearly every situation we encounter.  How I love our hobby’s forgiving nature!

Cardstock:   Neenah Emperor, Hanko Momi Washi Champagne Gold         

Inks:             Vivid Red, Orange, Purple, Plum, Pilot Marker Gold

Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold

Dies:             DieNamics Single Stitched Line Rectangle Frame, Memory

  Box Butterflies Darla, Vivienne, Frantic Stamper Slimline

  Frames Set: “Hope”          

No comments:

Post a Comment