Monday, May 27, 2024

Soar

As is always the case, I was inspired by another one of Jennifer McGuire’s excellent videos which showed how we can make our own stamps using Fun Foam and dies!  She used a fascinating new ridged leaf die that I was compelled to buy myself.  I’m so glad I did . . .


The light green image was made by the die used on Fun Foam.  After cutting the foam, a few tiny bits of double-sided tape were added to the back of the leaves and the new stamp was attached to the door of my MISTI.  Then it was inked and stamped.  Look at the lovely ridged details!

Two of the dark green leafy sprays were die cut from cardstock and were glued together for increased strength.  Pop dots were added to the leaves for added dimension.  I can’t wait to try this Fun Foam idea with a bunch of my other dies!

Stamps:       Amuse Studio Script Background

Inks:             Distress Lost Shadow, Evergreen Bough, Mowed Lawn

Dies:            Simon Says Whirl Leaves, Penny Black Bamboo Foliage, 

Elizabeth Craft Small Butterfly, DieVersions font 

Noodles: “Soar”               

Emb Fldr:    Paper Discovery Ornamental Gravel

Doo Dads:   Judikins Micro Glaze, Grosgrain Ribbon White  

No comments:

Post a Comment