Thursday, May 16, 2024

Journey

The background on this one is the same as my post of a week ago.  However, this version was even more of a blobby mess . . .


 
 . . . so I covered more of it up!  That’s one of the things I absolutely love about rubber stamping:  no matter what the disaster, there’s almost always a way to turn it into something that works.  In twenty-four years of stamping, I believe I’ve thrown away just ONE card front!

Cardstock:   Neenah Classic Columns Emperor, Canson Mixed Media #98

Stamps:       Touché Doodle Flower, Large

Inks:             Distress Villainous Potion, Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge, 

Superior India Ink Black

Dies:            E-Scenery Stitched Oval & Frame Set, Memory Box 

Journey, Gina K Rectangle Double Stitch, Marianne 

Butterflies                  

Stencil:        Hero Long Leaves

Doo Dads:    Wink of Stella Clear, Gelly Roll Clear     


No comments:

Post a Comment