Thursday, May 23, 2024

Green!

This card actually functions as a color sampler rather than just a card - hence the rather over-the-top collection of shades . . .

 


I was in Michael’s a few days ago and was floored to find Recollections #110 cardstocks in four-shade collections of the same color.  Obviously I chose green and shared the news of my find with my dear friend Carol who lives a state away from me.  She’s a freak for lime and as this collection contains two shades of it, I thought she’d like to see a sample of them up close and personal, especially with its #110 weight which has not been easy for either of us to get in our countryside locales.

I’m always happy for any excuse to make a card so I’m delighted that this one might also be especially useful for my friend . . .

Cardstock:   Recollections Green Set of four shades, Canson 

Aquarelle #90

Stamps:       Fred Mullett Lavender

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White, Winsor & Newton Calligraphy

Ink White

Emb Pwdr:  Hero White

Dies:            Marianne Ropes, DieVersions font Noodles: “Green!”            

Emb Fldr:    Spellbinders Blistered

No comments:

Post a Comment