Thursday, May 9, 2024

It's Your Day

 In this one, I kept the focal point minimalist in order to let the strong background get all the glory . . .


I’ve been doing a lot of sage green/purple/white lately, as this is probably my all-time favorite color combination . . . hope you’re not too bored.  I’m in a very happy color rut right now but I’ll probably move on in the near future.  It’s best to try and be patient in the meantime . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill PaloVerde, Canson #98 Mixed Media     

Stamps:       Stampin Up “It’s Your Day”

Inks:             Distress Villainous Potion, Peeled Paint, ColorBox 

Frost White

Colorants:    Copic Warm Gray #3

Emb Pwdr:  Hero White

Dies:            DieNamics Single Stitched Line Rectangle Frame, 

Memory Box Tall Birch, Lil Inker Stitched Mats Squares, Marianne Butterflies

Stencil:        Hero Long Leaves

Doo Dads:    Metalix Glitter Moondust   

No comments:

Post a Comment