Thursday, May 30, 2024

Blessings

When it comes to layering stencil sets, I cannot resist adding them to my stash . . .


. . . they take all of the angst out of coloring, especially when using the Life Changing blending brushes.  This grouping of mushrooms grabbed me right from the start.  But I felt the mushroom caps needed a little texture so I added some by dabbing an unmounted clear image of speckles inked in black. An unmounted image is easier to manipulate through stencil openings than a mounted stamp would be.

This set of four is so easy to use – especially the white flowers which are simply the untouched white cardstock showing through.  I love this set and will be using many color schemes with it in future.

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Strathmore #100 Bristol Smooth  

Inks:             Distress Lost Shadow, Black Soot, Brushed

Corduroy

Dies:            Marianne Butterflies, TK Online Celebration Set:

Blessings               

Stencil:        The Crafters Workshop Mushroom Forest

Doo Dads:    Sparkling raindrops, Wink of Stella Clear 

No comments:

Post a Comment