Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thanks A Bunch!

A very dear former neighbor is now living on the opposite coast.  After I mailed out her Christmas card, she up and thanked me by sending me a bouquet of gorgeous flowers!  How’s THAT for letting me know she loved my work!  That was a high-water response for sure.  So I went to work on a Thank You card for her . . .


I figured an array of flowers would not be amiss and I went for creamy white over a softly colored brushed background.  Some background text for added interest and a few sparkly bits to perk things up – which the camera will undoubtedly ignore. 

I hope she likes it!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Bon Bon, Nicole #140 Premiere Watercolor Paper         

Stamps:       Art Impressions Travel Background, Tim Holtz Craze,

Elizabeth Craft Banner Sentiments

Inks:             Distress Brushed Corduroy, Ground Espresso, Broken

China, Gina K Charcoal Brown

Emb Pwdr:   Vippies Transcendence

Dies:            Tim Holtz Wildflowers, Elizabeth Craft Banners           

Doo Dads:    Kat Scrappiness Sparkling Clear Droplets         

No comments:

Post a Comment