Thursday, March 24, 2022

Nature

I had me some extra fun with scraps from my Scrap Stack for this one . . .


 
. . . when the card was done, it looked a little Victorian to me and I really love it!  The purple edging trim on the left was an afterthought that really grabbed me.  I think I’ll pull out some of my edging dies, make up a collection of trims, and start sticking them on a bunch of my layouts . . .

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Purple Pizzazz, Scrap from a Fred Mullett class,

Gold  

Stamps:       Stamp Zia “Nature”

Inks:             Distress Mowed Lawn, ColorBox Gold

Colorants:    Various dried die ink powders

Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold

Dies:            Papertrey Ink Pierced Feature Frame, Recollections

Mix Bird, Sue Wilson Chantilly Lace Edger              

Emb Fldr:     Stampin’ Up Layered Leaves

Doo Dads:    Making Memories Label Holder    

No comments:

Post a Comment