Thursday, March 10, 2022

Engineer

Whenever I find funny engineering sentiments, they always get saved for use on cards I make for my three engineering people:  my brother Gordy, my computer guru Allan, and my dear friend and neighbor Richard . . .

 


For the Circuit background, I skimmed a gold ink pad over the side of the embossing folder where the design is projected.  After rolling through the machine, the gold ink was embossed into the cardstock.  I dusted on gold powder and heated it.  In real life, the background does look like a gold wired circuit board!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Smoky, Scrap Grey

Stamps:       Tim Holtz Crazy Things, Cat’s Life Press Man w/Raised

Hand

Inks:             ColorBox Gold, Distress Hickory Smoke, Pumice Stone

Colorants:    Copic E000 Pale Fruit Pink, Faber Castell Artist Pen Red,

Blue, Yellow

Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold

Dies:            Mama Elephant Femme Frames, Simon Says Sentiment

Labels, Tim Holtz Crazy Things             

Emb Fldr:     Tim Holtz Circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment