Monday, March 14, 2022

Luck

Inspired by the Ten Seconds excellent line of metal working tools, I bought a number of them years ago.  But the sharp edges of the metal panels concerned me and I couldn't figure out a way to make them safe.  Until now . . .


 
 . . . frame them!  How hard is that?  This card uses very benign metal tape that has a glue backing.  But I plan to start collecting soda cans so that I can cut them apart and work with real metal.  The aluminum is so soft that it easily cuts with regular scissors.  I think I'll stick a piece into an embossing folder, run it through the die cutting machine, and see what happens . . . wish me luck!

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Intertape Aluminum Foil Tape, Nicole Licorice        

Stamps:       Studio G Series 29 text)

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White

Emb Pwdr:  Hero White

Dies:            Memory Box Pinpoint Double Frame, AccuCut Title

                     Blocks #2, Gina K Rectangle Small Set, Poppy Crafts

                     Bunch of Four Leaf Clovers, Impression Obsession

                     Shamrock          

Emb Fldr:    Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaic

Doo Dads:    Ten Seconds Studio Wheel Set D

No comments:

Post a Comment