Monday, October 7, 2024

Hope

Another rescue from my Background Box!


The subtle technique I used on the background may not show up very well in the photo

But in real life, it’s nice:  quiet but interesting.  I overstamped the dismal background with a floral pattern, and clear embossed with a matte finish embossing powder.  I was after texture rather than predictable shine.  And that’s what I got!

This gentle color combination is one I’ve never used before and I quite like it!

Cardstock:      Bazzill Rock Candy, Light Green, Scrap Vellum

Stamps:           Lost Coast Sunflower

Inks:                VersaColor Chateau Grey, VersaMark

Emb Pwdr:      WOW Clear Matte Dull

Dies:                Lil Inker Stitched Mat Rectangles, Kokorosa Sunflower

     with Hope, Paper Smooches Butterfly Duet, EK Success 

     Punched Flower                    

No comments:

Post a Comment