Monday, October 14, 2024

Blessings

It’s been a very long time since I’ve put my crackle pastes to work, so I collected my collection of four different kinds and had me some fun.  The first two were disappointingly subtle, so I covered them with UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Powder) instead.  Here’s the first result . . .

 

The butterflies are from Tim’s Grungeboard Nature set – another stash I have loads of and need to pare down. 

The single-walled cardboard adds more bulk than I need for cards I’ll be mailing, so I like to run it though my die cutting machine.  I use the same sandwich that I do for die cutting, just without the die.  All of the texture remains and the ridges are still there, but flattening the piece a bit tames it just the right amount.

Cardstock:      Bazzill Velvet, Marcos Jute, Cardboard panel   

Inks:                VersaMark, Distress Brushed Corduroy, Hero Unicorn

Emb Pwdr:      Cloisonné Emerald Onyx,  Plum Sable, Pipe Dreamink 

     Eucalyptus

Dies:                Kaiser Texture Weave, Impression Obsession Deckled Tag, 

     Spellbinders “Blessings

Doo Dads:      Tim Holtz Grungeboard: Nature   

No comments:

Post a Comment