Thursday, February 1, 2024

Thank You

Thankfully, I was born into a wonderfully warm and loving family.  When my Favorite Nephew (I have only one nephew) blessed me with a surprise gift this Christmas, a Thank You card was certainly in order . . .


 
 . . . the fun thing about this layout is that the adorable terrarium image was a Christmas gift to me from his sister, my Favorite Niece – of which I also have only one.  Between the two of them, I had a marvelous Christmas indeed!

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill White, Rain Forest,          

Stamps:       Savvy Floral Terrarium, Purple Daisy Sand

Inks:             ColorBox Black, Superior India Ink Black

Waterclrs:    Zig Clean Color Geranium Red, Olive Green

Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black

Dies:            Frantic Stamper Striped Frame & Insert, Marianne

Butterflies, TK Online Celebration Set: Thank you                 

No comments:

Post a Comment