Monday, July 10, 2023

WOW!

Inspired by a blogger who used Twinkling H2O’s on a background, I realized I hadn’t used my stash of those lovely watercolors in quite awhile.  So it was time to break them out and have me some fun . . .


I like the results so much that I think I’ll leave them on my worktable for awhile so that I’ll be reminded to use them.

The rounded leaves were done by swirling a ball-tipped stylus on the back of each leaf.  To keep the shape in the mail, I backed each leaf with a small pop dot.

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Rain Forest, Canson Montval Watercolor #140

Inks:             Distress Shabby Shutters

Waterclrs:    Twinkling Waters Moss Green, Yellow Rose, Celestial Sun

Dies:            Memory Box Lorelai Leaf, Stitched Rectangle Trimmings,

Tattered Lace “You’re”, DieVersions “80”, “WOW!”              

Stencil:        The Crafters Workshop Mini Tile, Mini Textured,

Tim Holtz Speckles

Doo Dads:    Prima Chalk Paste Chalky White     

No comments:

Post a Comment