Monday, July 17, 2023

Palma Arbor #2

 

 . . . and here is the promised second post featuring cigar bands . . .


My shoe box of bands features quite a number of styles that are primarily white, black, and gold and I thought that making a background of just those colors would look rather posh.  My feelings about cigars are that they are gross, disgusting, and their stench is revolting.  People who smoke those while in the company of innocent bystanders definitely have an attitude problem. 

However, when it comes to cigar bands, well, my outlook is kinder and I do appreciate the beautiful artwork.  I do wish you could see these in real life:  most are dimensional with raised gold embossing you can easily see and feel with your finger.  Exquisite!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Cigar Labels, Hanko Echizen Gold       

Dies:            Lil Inker Stitched Mats Rectangles, TopUnder Palm

Trees, DieVersions font Noodles            

Doo Dads:    Nuvo Gilding Flakes: Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment