Monday, July 3, 2023

Happy Birthday

When it comes to basic shapes, I tend to gravitate towards squares and rectangles when I design my layouts.  So my two large trays of circular images rarely get a glance at the spotlight.  That is a ridiculous waste of a really good stash.  I plan to reform, starting with my next two cards . . .


In making up for lost opportunities, I went overboard (which tends to be my style anyway) and had me a good time using almost twenty circular images on each card.  FUN!  I’ve got scores more to play with, so fasten your seatbelts . . .

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Kachina, Canson Mixed Media #98        

Stamps:       Simon Says Amazing, Lots of Dots, Hero Circular

Designs, Just For Fun Water Ring Small

Inks:             Distress Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Villainous

Potion, Superior India Ink Black

Dies:            Ali Express “Happy Birthday”, Gina Marie Only Pierced

Dots Nested Rectangle                

Doo Dads:    Wink of Stella Black, assorted sequins, crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment