Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thank You

In my job as a Staff Writer for RubberStampMadness magazine, I get to interview some really neat rubber artists and that process becomes the best part of the job.  For each stamper, my task is to write up a short article describing their submitted card that will appear in the next issue.  Some stampers even send me lovely bits and pieces of their work that help me to better describe their style of art. Stamper Nicole Camp sent me some lovely things and I brought out one of my favorite designs to thank her . . .

 

This is a resist method which is really easy to do:  stamp and emboss the image, and then color in the petals with a regular white crayon.  Then, sponge on the warm colors with a circular motion.  User a paper towel to gently remove any ink from the petals. 

The crayoned and embossed areas will resist the color and the rest of the cardstock will pick it up.  Easy and fun!

 

Cardstock:              Bazzill Raven, Beckett Candlelight, Generic Pumpkin

Stamps:                   Peddler's Pack Sunflower, Hero Precious Thank You

Inks:                        ColorBox Black, Distress Wild Honey, Spiced

                                 Marmalade

Emb Powder:          Judikins Detail Black

Colored Pencils:     Prisma White

Dies:                        Spellbinders Standard Circles

Emb Folder:             Cuttlebug Tiny Mesh

Doo Dads:                White stitched 3/8" Black grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment