Monday, May 9, 2022

Soar

My love affair with Gloria Page’s carved artistry continues with her delightful dragonfly duo . . .


My original plan was to put the card front into an embossing folder to add some texture.  But I forgot to do that before I glued down the dragonfly panel.  Next best choice was to do some sketchy ribbon-style strips in the same color cardstock for a subtle, tone-on-tone look. I like it even better than my original plan . . . how I love it when a mistake turns into a plus!

Cardstock:   Nicole Premiere #140 Watercolor, Scrap Black 

Stamps:       Gloria Page Dragonflies

Inks:               Hero Black

Colorants:    Lindy’s Stamp Gang Shabby Turbine Teal

Dies:             InLoveArtShop English Letters, Elizabeth Crafts 

                      Ribbons 1             

Doo Dads:   Joy Pearls Teal      

No comments:

Post a Comment