Monday, May 16, 2022

Sunshine

Not exactly the results I was hoping for . . .


 
 . . . but I had fun anyway.  Gloria Page’s style is very different from mine which is why it appeals to me so much.  It is a chance to get out of my comfort zone and challenge myself to discovering new ways of looking at things.  There are bound to be results that are less than successful, but then that’s all part of the journey, yes?

 

Cardstock:   Neenah Desert Storm, Nicole #140 Premiere Watercolor      

Stamps:        Gloria Page Get Into Nature set

Inks:               VersaFine Olympia Green, VersaMark, Distress Mustard

Seed, Wild Honey

Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold

Dies:              DieVersions font Noodles            

Doo Dads:    Excel Sewing Pattern Marker, Craft-T Rub-ons Brass         

No comments:

Post a Comment