Thursday, April 7, 2022

Shades of Green

Stamp carver Gloria Page makes some of the most graphically beautiful images ever.  I’ve had a nice collection of them for a long time, but as they’re quite different from my usual style, I was afraid I might not do them justice.  But it’s time to work with them and see what happens . . .


 
 . . . so bear with me while I do a series of cards that will shake up my style and get me out of my own box.

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Nicole #140 Watercolor   

Stamps:        Gloria Page Feelings of Nature set, Cranes in the

Grass set

Inks:               ColorBox Cream White

Waterclrs:     Inktense Felt Green, Beech Green

Emb Pwdr:   Stamp n Stuff Ivory Pearl

Dies:              Studio Calico Nested Rectangles, Memory Box

Alphabet Soup 

Doo Dads:    Inkssentials Enamel Accents Black         

No comments:

Post a Comment