Thursday, April 21, 2022

Journey, Discover, Rejoice

This oversized card was so much fun to make . . .

Working with highly textured handmade paper makes me ever so grateful for the invention of the MISTI – multiple repeat stamping is a must on uneven surfaces and that would be impossible without a positioner.

I took my cue from the ladybug and made a bright red oversized envelope out of two sheets of handmade papers.  Adding a little more width than I actually needed helped me get a rectangular envelope which should mean I don’t have to pay extra postage.

 

Cardstock:   Nicole #140 Premier, Handmade paper Green    

Stamps:       Gloria Page Get Into Nature, The Artful Stamper

Celebrate Werdz, Inkadinkado Ladybug

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White, Ancient Page Pine

Waterclrs:    Inktense Hot Red, Zig Clean Color Geranium Red

Emb Pwdr:   Stamp-N Stuff Ivory Pearl, WOW Clear Matte Dull

Doo Dads:    Clover seam marker

No comments:

Post a Comment