Monday, January 31, 2022

Love

 Another foray into alcohol inks . . .                


While you can use a small bulb-handled blower tool to move the inks around, I found it easier to use a hair dryer on the cool setting.  I’ve experimented with various blower speeds and find that medium seems to work the best and leaves me in control.  Good blow dryers are quite affordable now, so I’ve got one hanging next to my worktable.  If my regular hair dryer ever gives up the ghost, it’s nice to know that I’ve got a spare waiting in the wings!

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Red Devil, Unknown Glossy, Hanko Echizen Gold

Inks:               Various alcohol inks

Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold

Dies:              Mama Elephant Femme Frames, Memory Box Gerber

Stems, Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares,  Recollections

Word Fetti: Love            

No comments:

Post a Comment