Thursday, January 6, 2022

Moments

One of my early attempts with liquid watercolors . . .

 


I’m finding it helpful to heat emboss images to be watercolored as that helps to keep the color where I want it.  As my skills increase, I may not need to use that trick, but for now, it’s a useful choice.

Still and all, I tried for a little artsy shmear around the leaves.  Some more lessons are needed on that technique . . .


Cardstock:   Bazzill Intense Yellow, Strathmore #100 Bristol,

Scrap Brown

Stamps:        Inkadinkado Acorns & Leaves

Inks:               ColorBox Black, Distress Brushed Corduroy

Waterclrs:     Concord & 9th Liquid Watercolors Honeysuckle,

Buttercup, Wheat

Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black

Dies:              Sizzix Floral Arch & Words set: Moments, Unknown

Birch Frame           

No comments:

Post a Comment