Monday, March 15, 2021

March 17

 The fresh look of a patterned background having lots of white and paired with dark, solid foreground images really appeals to me . . .


  . . . so here's one version of the idea.  The shamrock design included small flowers here and there which I first tried coloring with my Life Changing brushes.  But there was too much play from the bristles to successively control the coloring in such small areas.  So I broke out my Tsukineko Fantastix Bullet Tip Coloring Tool and had a wonderful time!  The marvelous blending ability of Distress inks and the easy control of the Fantastix tool got me the results I was hoping for.

 

Cardstock:   Strathmore #100 Bristol, Ultimate White, Scrap Green

Stamps:       Peddler’s Pack Shamrock Background”, Studio G

                     “March 17”

Inks:             VersaMark Olympia Green

Emb Pwdr:  Vippies Transcendence

Dies:            DieNamics Pierced Rectangle Frame, Poppy Bunch of

                     Four Leaf Clovers, Goodculler Stitched Rectangles                       

Doo Dads:    Glass Glitter Lemon Yellow           

No comments:

Post a Comment