Thursday, March 25, 2021

Happy Mail

Blogger  Marieke Sleats inspired me with her use of a text background, a piece of vellum, and a pop of color . . .


I have a small collection of border dies which I really like, yet for some reason, I've never focused on coming up with good ways to put them to work.  But Marieke's use of these dot border dies looked great and I decided to try the same arrangement.  This was my first use of border dies and now I can't wait to try other applications!  Sometimes, I need a nudge to shake up the familiar and try something different.

 

Cardstock:   American Crafts White, Bazzill Cinder, Scraps Teal,

                     Vellum  

Stamps:       Hero Friend Definition, Taylored Expressions Simple

                     Strips Background

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White

Emb Pwdr:  Hero White

Dies:            Verve Banner Bundle, DieNamics Polka Dot Pops,

                     Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background              

Doo Dads:    Gelly Roll Clear Star, Gary Burlin Glitter Glue, Sulyn

                     Industries Braid Cord Black

No comments:

Post a Comment