Friday, March 12, 2021

Celebrate

When I saw the die for this delightful gatefold card, I just had to have it.  The design is terrific and the seven-piece set was on sale - so how could I resist?


Once I chose the cardstocks I wanted to use, it came together very fast.  I've already started on another version of this design so you'll be seeing that soon.  Because of the shaping of the two front flaps, a combination of white and black would lend a yin and yang look, while various soft colors and metallics would make beautiful wedding or anniversary cards.  Depending on what colors and cardstocks are used, this die set lends itself to a wide variety of looks and I think I'll be able to use it for almost any occasion there is.

 

Cardstock:   Quest Moss, Bazzill Palo Verde   

Stamps:       Technique Junkies Watercolor Flowers, Printworks

                     "Celebrate"

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White, Distress Peeled Paint

Emb Pwdr:  Stampendous Shabby White, Vippies Transcendence

Dies:            Creative Craft Curvy Gatefold, Darice Nesting Hearts,

                     Nesting Scalloped Hearts, All Night Media Tiny Heart 

                     punch                 

No comments:

Post a Comment