Thursday, March 4, 2021

Live for Today

The minute the new Mini Slimline Dies came out, I absolutely had to invest in two of them.  This card shows a wood-textured image that frames a wire-look panel . . .


I am a real fan of the regular-sized Slimline dies, but I absolutely love the more intimate, cozy feel of the smaller card size.  My card base measures 7" wide by 6" tall, with the fold scored at 3.5".  The result fits perfectly into a check-sized envelope.  So stinkin' cute!

When starting with a standard 8.5 x 11" piece of cardstock, I measure down 6" and cut across.  That piece is for my Mini Slimline card.  The leftover piece is 5" x 8.5", which can make a card only 1/2" shorter than the usual A2 size.  Still quite doable in my mind . . .

 

Cardstock:   Marcos Speckletone Cover: Cream, Jute, Scrap Red,

                     Yellow, Purple, Dark Brown

Stamps:       Studio G “Live for Today”

Inks:             VersaColor Brown

Emb Pwdr:  Nuvo Hot Chocolate

Dies:            Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Diamond Wire &

                     Woodgrain, Impression Obsession Hanging Basket,

                     KSCraft “Hanging Pots”, Cugap Potted Plant, Studio

                     Calico Nested Rectangles set      

Doo Dads:    Just Splendid Wood Dot    

No comments:

Post a Comment