Monday, July 29, 2019

You're Amazing


A great way to use up small scraps . . .


My dear friend Lynn gifted me with a lovely book on paper crafting and I immediately pounced on one of the layout ideas I found inside.  After die cutting the frame, four different embossing folders were used on half of the inserts.  Four leaf dies embellished the remaining four pieces.  This took a little longer to come together, but the whole process was fun and relaxing.  I'll be playing with this idea again . . .


Cardstock:   Papers by Catherine Ivory, assorted scraps Brown,
                     Beige, Cream   
Stamps:       Simon Says Sketchy Banner Greetings
Inks:             Distress Brushed Corduroy
Dies:            Alexander De Grote Comic Frame, Spellbinders Signs
                     of Spring 1, Floral Berry Accents, Joy Leaves, Simon Says
                     Sentiment Labels, Sketchy Banner Greetings      
Emb Folder: Taylored Expressions Burlap, Cuttlebug Oxford, Lifestyle
                     Linear, Stampin’ Up Fancy Fan
Doo Dads:    My Mind’s Eye Just Splendid Wood Dots           

No comments:

Post a Comment