Thursday, July 4, 2019

SOAR


Concord and 9th's incredible Faceted stencil was the colorful starting point for this one . . .

                        
After the layout was pretty much finished, I took a break to do some rearranging on one of my workroom shelves.  I came across a little quilled kite I'd made years ago, and since the colors were quite perfect for this design, I decided to put it to use.  I stuck it on after backing the kite part with a white medallion to make it a little easier to see against the busy background.  So sorry that the photo isn't as clear as it is in real life

Cardstock:   Papers by Catherine White, Strathmore Ultimate White          
Stamps:       Fiskars brayer Mesh
Inks:             Ancient Page Pine, Sage, Mandarin, Distress Barn Door
Dies:            Gina Marie Stitched Rounded Squares, DieNamics
                     Horizontal Stitched Strips, Memory Box Lisette Buckle                      
Stencil:        Concord & 9th Faceted Turnabout Stencil
Doo Dads:    Past Time Stamps Crystal Glitter Gold Extra Fine         

No comments:

Post a Comment