Thursday, September 19, 2024

Create

 Art Category – Blue Ribbon +  a pink Best in Category ribbon!

Splitcoast Stampers featured this Bay Window card design in the Fall of 2023.  I immediately fell in love with it and knew right away that I’d be submitting it to this year’s NJ Fair in 2024 . . .


In the meanwhile, I churned out a tall pile of these and challenged myself in making each one a little different from the others.  I wanted to see if the design was a good one for just about any occasion and any recipient – so that’s why a wide range of celebrants on my A List got them.  Judging from the happy responses I got, I was right!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Wheat, Raven, assorted printed papers from

Basic Grey set Little Black Dress

Stamps:       Stampin Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Inks:            VersaMark

Emb Pwdr:   Seth Apter Desert

Dies:            FineGood “Scalloped Circle Set”, Memory Box

Breezy Wreath, Sue Wilson Create                  

No comments:

Post a Comment