Thursday, July 11, 2024

Summer!

I keep coming back to this simple design of four leaves.  That’s because I love it just as much today as I did when I bought it over a decade ago . . .


The leaves have enough open space for me to have more fun with Tim’s Distress Crayons.  I am loving their rich colors and wonderful blendability . . . definitely more to come for sure!

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Kachina, Canson Mixed Media #98        

Stamps:       Judikins Four Leaves, Purple Onion Sand

Inks:            ColorBox Black

Waterclrs:    Tim Holtz Distress Crayon Barn Door, Spiced

Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles

Emb Pwdr:   Judikins Detail Black

Dies:            Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Distressed Edge, 

DieVersions font Noodles, Impression Obsession 

Dragonfly Set       

Doo Dads:    EK Success Piercing Wheel        

No comments:

Post a Comment