Thursday, July 4, 2024

It's Your Day!

At long last, I’ve begun to experiment with Tim’s watercolor pencils and watercolor crayons . . .


I’ve had both in my stash for several years but for some odd reason, they’ve languished there.  No more, however, as I’m having a wonderful  time playing with them!  This image was colored with the watercolor pencils and I was delighted with how easily they moved where I wanted them to with my waterbrush.  I can see a real fixation coming on with this delightful media . . .

Cardstock:   Dorset Black Diamond, Strathmore #90 Mixed Media  

Stamps:        Amy’s Flower Pot, Stampin Up Itty Bitty Background, 

  Stampin Up “It’s Your Day!”

Inks:            Superior India Ink Black, ColorBox Black

Waterclrs:  Tim Holtz Watercolor Pencils Peeled Paint, Fired Brick,

Crackling Campfire, Fossilized Amber, Villainous

Potion, Peacock Feathers

Emb Pwdr:  Judikins Detail Black

Dies:            DieNamics Pierced Rectangle Frame, Elizabeth

 Crafts Ribbons 1, Nellie’s Photo Frames          

Doo Dads:   Black Mini Beads    

No comments:

Post a Comment