Thursday, April 4, 2024

This is one of those layouts that started off in one direction and wound up in another . . .

 


It started with a layered stencil background that I came to decide was too intrusive.  So I covered most of it with a plain piece topped with a mesh texture.  Then I decided a single stemmed rose retired from the Spellbinders line ages ago would work.  I’m quite happy with the results . . . what say you?

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Neenah Desert Storm       

Stamps:       Taylored Expressions Flower Patch

Inks:             Distress Peeled Paint, Candied Apple, Forest Moss,

Spiced Marmalade

Emb Pwdr:   Whispers Clear Glitter

Dies:            Waffle Flower Lacy Layers, Cugap Flower (mesh)

Background, Spellbinders Rose, Memory Box Stitched

Rectangle Trimmings, TEMU Words Set: Happy Birthday            

Stencil:        Taylored Expressions Flower Patch

Doo Dads:    My Mind’s Eye Wood Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment