Thursday, April 11, 2024

Beech

This is one of those rare cards I’ve done that the more I look at it, the more I really like how it turned out . . .


The stenciled leaf and green sidebars were done with sprays which I love because you can get such wonderful, smooshy looks with them.  I love the varied depth of color that is easy to get with sprays.  This leaf is part of a set of four that include both the leaf and the mortise, which opens up a variety of creative options.  These leaves are beautiful and will be used many times in future . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Ivy, Strathmore #100 Bristol Vellum       

Stamps:       Lost Coast Vertical ABC, Stampin Up Itty Bitty

Backgrounds

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White

Colorants:    Stamp Zia Sprays Sapphire, Olive

Emb Pwdr:   Hero White

Dies:            DieVersions font Noodles            

Stencil:        A Colorful Life Beech

Doo Dads:    My Mind’s Eye Wood Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment