Thursday, December 22, 2022

Tidings

Every year, I swear that I’m going to simplify my Christmas cards and lessen the number of steps it takes to make them.  And every year, it takes me at least thirty steps to put each one together.  NOT this year . . .


I held firm and made these happen with less than ten steps apiece.  I love to fuss over all of my cards – especially those for Christmas.  But with seventy six cards to send out, reality must be faced.  So I did just that . . .

                   A Merry and very blessed Christmas to one and all!

 

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Strathmore Mixed Media #90, Carnival

Cover Red, Love Nicole Rainforest Collection         

Stamps:       Impression Obsession Tidings 2, Tim Holtz Flurry

& Pine

Inks:             Distress Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy

Dies:            Memory Box Leafy Ring, DieNamics Winter Wreath

(bow), Lil Inker Stitched Mats: Rectangles          

Doo Dads:    Stickles Silver 

No comments:

Post a Comment