Thursday, December 8, 2022

Soar

Recently inspired to do a major organization of my decorative papers, I also dived into my Scrap Stash and unearthed this lovely background . . .

 


I honestly think I could be very happy for several years by putting together layouts featuring nothing but the goodies in my towering Scrap Stash.  I’ve got nine clamshell containers stuffed with extras and leftovers from twenty two years of stamping.  They’re also stuffed with inspiration which never fails me, especially when the Muse has gone silent for the day.  Saving things is a really good idea . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Juneberry, Pear, Stampin’ Up Vellum, Scraps

Gold, smooshy background from a Fred Mullett class    

Inks:             ColorBox Gold, Gelly Roll marker Clear

Emb Pwdr:   Ranger Gold

Dies:            DieNamics Pierced Rectangle Frames, Memory Box

butterflies: Corden, Powel, Pippi (butterfly body),

DieVersions font Noodles               

Emb Fldr:     Unknown “Tiles”, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle

Trimmings

Doo Dads:    Viva Paper Pen Gold        

No comments:

Post a Comment