Thursday, December 29, 2022

Live

I hadn’t checked out my local Dollar Store lately and was sorry to see that it has become the Dollar Plus Twenty-Five Cents Store.  However, I was delighted to find some really sensational stickers . . . 


The three silvered squares in the windowpane were part of a large Slimline-sized chipboard backing full of stickers.  They’re dimensional but lightweight and I bought two packs of these.  To balance out the three squares I used, I die cut the window in black cardstock and put three of the panes into an embossing folder to make some raised circular designs.  These were mounted in the open squares.

I think I’ll go back to the Dollar Store and buy two more packs . . .

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Strathmore Ultimate White, tinfoil        

Inks:             Superior India Ink Black

Dies:            Mama Elephant Peek a Frame, Kaiser Craft

Tribal Strips, EK Success punch Scalloped Corners,

DieVersions Noodles font “Live”             

Emb Fldr:     Cuttlebug Pop Culture

Doo Dads:    Crafters Square Tile Border Gems        

No comments:

Post a Comment