Monday, October 25, 2021

Poppy

This was my first attempt at working with liquid watercolors.  I think it turned out a lot better than my second attempt which will be posted next Thursday . . .


 
 . . . the petals on this one are quite a bit smaller than those on my second experiment and I think that may have helped me with the shading in some way.  I'll keep playing around with different designs and see what I can learn . . .

 

Cardstock:   Bazzill Cinder, Aquarelle #140 Multi Media,

Stamps:       Stamp La Jolla Satin Flower Square

Inks:             ColorBox Frost White, Wink of Stella Gold

Colorants:    Jacquard Piñata Brass

Waterclrs:    Concord&9th Liquid Watercolor Sorbet, Dove,

                     Buttercup

Emb Pwdr:  Hero White

Dies:            Gina Marie Stitched Rounded Squares, Memory Box

                     Grove Branch, DieVersions font Noodles: “Poppy”                 

Doo Dads:    Mini Beads Gold     

No comments:

Post a Comment